- 12:46:13: Rusty water dripping in from the kitchen window. Not fun.
- 14:17:30: Towels no. 4, 5 sent into the fray. Maintenance can't do anything until... wait for it... it stops raining.
- 15:45:31: Towels 6 and 7 to the front. 1-3 in the dryer, 5-6 in the washer. Maintenance has come, evaluated, and departed seeking reinforcement.
- 16:57:20: Towels 8 and 9 on duty. Towels... y'know, I've lost track. I think right now it's 1-3 and... 6?... in the washer and the others in the dryer
- 17:01:41: The irony, of course, is that this seems to have resulted from the roof repair work a couple of days back to fix the neighbors' leaks...
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com