- 11:50:21: Forecast highs the rest of the week are in the mid 90s. In Texas this is called a "cold front."
- 14:57:54: Door-rattling bursts of wind — I do believe the cold front has at long last arrived.
- 15:00:28: Wait, we're under a storm warning? When did that happen?
- 15:27:01: It is now confirmed that the supplementary fan in the living room is loud enough to keep me from hearing the weather radio in the bedroom.
- 15:58:48: Freaking beautiful. We had a high of 105 in #Waco and we're now down to 78.
- 18:58:07: RT @wacotrib: BREAKING NEWS: Waco issues boil water notice for large swath of the city http://bit.ly/d6NKOS #fb // map: http://bit.ly/a1mAGQ
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com